In 1927, we opened in downtown Cordele on 7th Street under the name of Cordele Banking Company. In 1976,we completed construction on our present office located at1620 East 16th Avenue.
In 2001, we completed our Operation and Technology Center. It is located on Greer Street directly behind our 16th Avenue bank office. This is the centralized processing center for all of our branches.
Cordele • Fitzgerald • Hawkinsville • Ocilla • Perry • Pineview